80-20 Bass – Make Several Years Of Progress On The Bass In 2020!
Here’s a quick recap of what you’re getting today
- The program is split into 4 sections or ‘tracks’
- Tracks 1 to 4 will build your working knowledge of both the main devices and modifying devices found in the bass lines of rock, pop and blues AND some advanced devices that you can try out and see if they fit your conception of what you like to hear in bass lines
- Each track has 60 units
- Each track is split into two ‘parts’ of 30 units and appear in the members area accordingly
- All musical examples filmed
- Downloadable PDFs for each unit
- Downloadable MP3 backing tracks for practicing – at multiple tempos and different styles!
- BONUS: Counting 16th Notes Mini Course (400 pages of PDF, multiple soundslice examples, real world value $77)
- BONUS: Deliberate Composition To Spontaneous Composition Mini Course ( real world value $97)
This Is An Exclusive – And New – Website: To complete the enrollment process you’ll need to sign up by providing your best email address and selecting a password that you’d like to use. Then scoll down to the Red Sign Up button and click that – choose Paypal or Credit Card (Stripe) to complete the enrollment process.
DON’T FORGET THE COUPON CODE
You don't have access to purchase this item.
Listen to what others have to say about Cracking The Detroit Code - which is the direct ancestor of 80-20 Bass!
” I attend local Blues Jams to rub shoulders and learn from great musicians here on the Jersey Shore. Whenever we talk shop, you can’t stop me praising your website as one of the best learning tools I’ve come across in my online searches. It sounds corny, but your song tutorials page is like having private one-on-one lessons. That page and this Cracking The Detroit Code course have played a major part in my progress.”
I have been playing bass professionally for over 40 years. Having attended Berklee School of Music in Boston (as it was known then), Mannes College of Music in NYC and Jersey City State College and renowned teachers I have worked through countless bass method books, cds and instructional videos. Cracking The Detroit Code is one of the best programs of learning bass ever.
“Once I began the course I found that it was written in such a way that even a person with beginning or intermediate ability could benefit immensely from the course….that is, a motivated beginner could take the course and never feel “lost” because of their limited ability.”