80-20 Bass – 2020
80-20 Bass – A Lifetimes Worth Of Learning In One Program!
ENROLLMENT SUSPENDED UNTIL END 2021
Here’s a quick recap of what you WOULD be getting today....
- The program is split into 4 sections or ‘tracks’
- Tracks 1 to 4 will build your working knowledge of both the main devices and modifying devices found in the bass lines of rock, pop and blues AND some advanced devices that you can try out and see if they fit your conception of what you like to hear in bass lines
- Each track has 60 units
- Each track is split into two ‘parts’ of 30 units and each part appears on a monthly basis until all 8 parts are complete – and then you have lifetime access
- Majority of musical examples filmed
- Downloadable PDF versions for each unit
- Downloadable MP3 backing tracks for practicing – at multiple tempos and different styles!
- 14 Day “quick start” guide before Track 1 Part 1 goes live
- BONUS: 30 Day Self Study Challenge Of Your Choice (value $127)
- BONUS: – 80-20 Genre Library (value $197 – PREMIUM STUDENTS ONLY)
- BONUS: 80-20 Song Library (8 volumes – $value $200 – PREMIUM STUDENTS ONLY)
- BONUS: 80-20 Walkthroughs (Value $150 – PREMIUM STUDENTS ONLY)
- BONUS: Deliberate Composition To Spontaneous Composition (Track 3 Bonus – Value $97 – PREMIUM STUDENTS ONLY)
- BONUS: Counting 16th Notes Mini Course (Track 3 Bonus – 400 pages of PDF, multiple soundslice examples, value $77)
- BONUS: All future bonuses (Value – $97 and rising….PREMIUM STUDENTS ONLY)
If you’ve never taken a 30 Day Challenge or similar then to complete the enrollment process you’ll need to sign up by providing your best email address and selecting a password that you’d like to use unless you’ve been. As part of the enrollment process.
If you wish to enroll as a Premium Student via Paypal then scroll down and use the ‘8020 PAYPAL’ option plus the red sign up button.
If you wish to enroll as a Premium Student via credit card, then scroll down and use the STRIPE option plus the red ‘SIGN UP’ button.
Listen to what others have to say about Cracking The Detroit Code - which is the direct ancestor of 80-20 Bass!
” I attend local Blues Jams to rub shoulders and learn from great musicians here on the Jersey Shore. Whenever we talk shop, you can’t stop me praising your website as one of the best learning tools I’ve come across in my online searches. It sounds corny, but your song tutorials page is like having private one-on-one lessons. That page and this Cracking The Detroit Code course have played a major part in my progress.”
I have been playing bass professionally for over 40 years. Having attended Berklee School of Music in Boston (as it was known then), Mannes College of Music in NYC and Jersey City State College and renowned teachers I have worked through countless bass method books, cds and instructional videos. Cracking The Detroit Code is one of the best programs of learning bass ever.
“Once I began the course I found that it was written in such a way that even a person with beginning or intermediate ability could benefit immensely from the course….that is, a motivated beginner could take the course and never feel “lost” because of their limited ability.”