HTPB – 80-20 Device Method – Level 1
Learn The Foundational Vocubulary Of Bass Lines
Here’s a quick recap of what you'll be getting today....
ENROLLMENT CURRENTLY CLOSED!
- Learn the foundational devices of rock and pop
- Learn these foundational devices by practicing with authentic rhythms
- Practice with authentic chord progressions
- Downloadable MP3 practice tracks for YOUR practice at multiple tempos and different style
- Majority of musical examples filmed
- Downloadable PDF versions for each lesson
- New lesson every weekday for 8 weeks – starts Monday April 5
- BONUS: Vanishing Tutorials Vol 1 (value $97)
- BONUS: Vanishing Tutorials Vol 2 (value $97)
- BONUS: Technique Builders (value $77)
- BONUS: Deliberate Practice V1.0 (value $47.00)
If you’ve signed up on the 80-20 Bass Site then to complete the enrollment process you’ll need to sign up by providing your best email address and selecting a password that you’d like to use unless you’ve been. As part of the enrollment process.
If you wish to enroll via Paypal then scroll down and use the ‘8020 PAYPAL’ option plus the red sign up button.
If you wish to enrolvia credit card, then scroll down and use the STRIPE option plus the red ‘SIGN UP’ button.
You don't have access to purchase this item.
Listen to what others have to say about the 80-20 Bass Approach!
“Bass playing is a journey and I appreciate the tools I have to go on it. I got those tools from your program.
Rooting for 80-20 bass to become a staple course with college and university programs. It belongs there.”
Your teaching approach resonates with me because it is both analytical and empirical. There is theory and there is what people actually play. The work you have done to un-earth devices and characterize genres by rhythms is unique and mind-expanding.
Rick Rosenbloom – Alaska
“Once I began the course I found that it was written in such a way that even a person with beginning or intermediate ability could benefit immensely from the course….that is, a motivated beginner could take the course and never feel “lost” because of their ability.”