Cracking The McCartney Code – 30 Day Challenge
UNIQUE 30 DAY SELF-STUDY CHALLENGE DIVING DEEP INTO THE WORK OF 60s BASS LEGEND PAUL McCARTNEY!
Here’s a quick recap of what you’re getting today
- Daily Lessons for 30 Days (organized into 5 lessons a week for six weeks)
- Unlimited Access to Daily Lessons when Challenge is complete
- Critique Library
- Lessons in text plus notation plus video form
- Lessons in downloadable PDF form as well
- Lessons include ‘Action Plans’ to guide your practice
- MP3 backing tracks to download for your own practice
- Deliberate Practice For Bass PDF (Value $47)
- How To Practice In Your Dead Time (Value $47)
- How to Analyze A Bass Line (Value $47)
- McCartney Isolated Bass Lines – Videos (Value $30)
- McCartney “Time And Groove” class (Value $30)
If you’ve not logged on to 8020bass.com before you will first need to enter your user details before clicking on the Sign Up button to make your payment. Existing members: You just need to Log In and click on the Sign Up button to make your payment.
Listen to what others have to say about our courses
In this final week of the “30 Day Challenge,” I wanted to thank Paul Wolfe for making this challenge possible. The Beatles and Paul McCartney were instrumental in motivating me to pick up the guitar and bass, let alone playing in a band, and for me to revisit those great bass lines while trying to “Crack the McCartney Code.” It was great fun, and hugely beneficial. Always a great lesson, and now I can go back and revisit this series time and again and polish and pick up new bits that I missed the first time around. It was great seeing everyone’s involvement. Paul, you got a winner here. Keep ’em coming!
I totally agree with Rob!!! It has been great fun and a bliss to read and work with the material. Unfortunately I have been very busy at work and have had a couple of agressive colds so I dind’nt get to the finish in time. But it doesn’t really matter since the excellent material is still available. Today I will start to recap the course 😊