HTPB 50 Songs – 2020
Here’s a quick recap of what you're getting when you enroll in the How To Play Bass In 50 Songs 2020 Self Study Version:
- Course delivered in 10 Modules that build on each other
- Each module delivered at 30 day intervals
- Each module contains from 20 to 30 units
- Each unit has its own web page where lesson is taught using unique combination of text, music graphics, interactive soundslices and streaming video as appropriate
- Each unit has its own downloadable PDF for printing and offline study (apart from song lessons as described on main enrollment info page)
- 50 Song Spine to the course – songs taught as described on main enrollment info page
- Plus over $250 worth of Bonuses (as detailed on enrollment page)
- 30 Day No Questions Asked 100% Money Back Guarantee
- …and more
- Bonus #1 – Deliberate Practice V1.0 – PDF – immediately available (Value $47)
- Bonus #2 Deliberate Practice V2.0 – Weekly Column (starts in May) (Value $47)
- Bonus #3 – How To Practice In Your Dead Time (Value $47) – PDF – immediately available
- Bonus #4 – Music Theory For Bass Videos (Value $47) – PDF – access starts at Module 5
- Bonus #5 – Getting The Best Out Of Band In A Box – screencapture videos series starts monday – (Value $47) – access starts at Module 5
- Bonus #6 – TBA
First time members to How-To-Play-Bass-Courses: You will first need to enter your user details before clicking on the Sign Up button to make your payment.
Existing members: You just need to Log In and click on the Sign Up button to make your payment.
The Paypal and Credit Card options are below…
Listen to what others have to say about 30 Day Challenges:
“… this course is about ‘how to do’ not just ‘what to do.’ Most importantly I have bought from you a reference library (i.e. the course materials) that will be with me forever.
I would definitely recommend the HTPB50 Program to as many bass players as possible.”
I am beyond thrilled with my progress so far! Remember ‘agony aunt’ from January. All my prior attempts at bass listed there ended after a few months, and I never learned a single song!!
Here I’m practicing almost every day, pushing through frustrations (that’s really key) and I’ve not only played through a number of songs, but I’m getting them committed to memory. AND making the most focused corrections on technique ever.
So, yeah, I’ve traveled a lot, prioritized surf sessions and going out to watch bands play higher than my own practice quite a bit. In spite of those lifestyle choices, I’m moving along beyond what I ever expected.
“This is the best learning material I’ve ever seen. You provide every option to understand the material, such as actual written bass clef music notation, theory scale ino, tab, video presentation, etc. The 30-day challenge forces me to spend time with my bass EVERY DAY! Which I must confess, I’ve never done, and how am I going to get better or advance if I don’t put in the time. I like the FB feedback & interaction with the other plays.
I would definitely recommend this to my bass friends & can feel it changing my playing in real life. It can immediately be put into practice, no matter the genre. Excellent.”