The Duck Dunn Challenge
All 7 Pre Training Lessons And Day 1 are already waiting for you in the members area…
Here’s a quick recap of what we're going to be covering...and bonuses:
- Challenge is split into five “weeks” of 5 days of lessons (last week is 4 days) with a bonus day and a rest day to complete each ‘week’
- There is a new lesson every week day
- There are 7 pre-training day
- Lessons are complete on web with text, music notation and tab plus video examples
- Each lesson has a downloadable PDF versions for offline study
- There are practice MP3 tracks to download and practice along with
WHAT WE’RE GOING TO BE STUDYING
- the devices Duck Dunn used in his R&B and blues lines
- the modifying devices Duck used
- how Duck connected devices and turned them into coherent lines
- the kind of rhythms that Duck favoured
- we’ll use all this information and combine it with my secret sauce – deliberate composition – so YOU can create lines like this
- plus there’s a critique library of previous student compositions that you can check out
- Duck Dunn Video Tutorial Collection (no notation or tab) (Vaule $50)
- Deliberate Practice For Bass Version 1.0 (Value $47)
- How To Practice In Your Dead Time (Value $47)
- R&B Time And Groove Study (Value $47)
- 80-20 Sweet Home Chicago Walkthrough (Value $20)
- Futue Bonuses/Future Upgrades (Value ???)
To complete the enrollment process you’ll need to either log in if you’re already a member of THIS site – or you can complete sign up by providing your best email address and selecting a password that you’d like to use as part of the enrollment process.
The Paypal and Credit Card options are below…
If you have a coupon code click the blue text that says ‘Have A Coupon?’ and the coupon code will appear…
You don't have access to purchase this item.
Listen to what others have to say about 30 Day Challenges:
“Thank you very much Paul Wolfe, this was an excellent course, with a lot of material to keep me moving forward for a good while. The way it was broken down into the 30 Days was perfect for me to keep up while always feeling stretched and challenged. I very much appreciate your detailed feedback in the accountability group.
I noticed that I listen to bass lines with a different appreciation of what is going on, and the composition helps a lot to internalize the material. My band has been talking about creating originals and I now feel much better equipped to contribute with interesting and appropruate bass lines.
Please keep my posted about upcoming challenges and courses, I had great fun.”
I have been playing bass professionally for over 40 years. Having attended Berklee School of Music in Boston (as it was known then), Mannes College of Music in NYC and Jersey City State College and renowned teachers I have worked through countless bass method books, cds and instructional videos. This course (CTDC) is one of the best programs of learning bass ever.
“This is the best learning material I’ve ever seen. You provide every option to understand the material, such as actual written bass clef music notation, theory scale ino, tab, video presentation, etc. The 30-day challenge forces me to spend time with my bass EVERY DAY! Which I must confess, I’ve never done, and how am I going to get better or advance if I don’t put in the time. I like the FB feedback & interaction with the other plays.
I would definitely recommend this to my bass friends & can feel it changing my playing in real life. It can immediately be put into practice, no matter the genre. Excellent.”